41 1999 kia sportage fuse box diagram
I NEED A DIAGRAM FOR THE INTERNAL FUSE BOX OF A 1999 KIA SPORTAGE IT WILL NOT START TURNS OVER BUT WILL NOT START - Kia 1999 Sportage question.1 answer · 1 vote: You will need to check for spark and for fuel Good morning, the 1 and 2 fuses get hot and it won't start, did I change them and started. Well for a while now they warmed up again, I changed them, and did not start. motor is a 1999 kia sportage 2.0 KIA Sportage (2000) - fuse box diagram - Auto Genius https://www.autogenius.info > kia-sportage-2000-fuse-b...
Fuse box diagrams for Kia Sportage (JA; 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003 and 2004, 2005, 2006 model year). Photos, layout and ...
1999 kia sportage fuse box diagram
Good morning, the 1 and 2 fuses get hot and it won't start, did I change them and started. Well for a while now they warmed up again, I changed them, and did not start. motor is a 1999 kia sportage 2.0 KIA Sportage (2000) - fuse box diagram - Auto Genius https://www.autogenius.info > kia-sportage-2000-fuse-b... KIA Sportage – fuse box diagram – engine compartment. Description. Ampere rating [A] Protected component. FUEL INJ. 30. Fuel injection system. ADD. 30. Good morning, the 1 and 2 fuses get hot and it won't start, did I change them and started. Well for a while now they warmed up again, I changed them, and did not start. motor is a 1999 kia sportage 2.0 KIA Sportage (2000) - fuse box diagram - Auto Genius https://www.autogenius.info > kia-sportage-2000-fuse-b...
1999 kia sportage fuse box diagram. Good morning, the 1 and 2 fuses get hot and it won't start, did I change them and started. Well for a while now they warmed up again, I changed them, and did not start. motor is a 1999 kia sportage 2.0 KIA Sportage (2000) - fuse box diagram - Auto Genius https://www.autogenius.info > kia-sportage-2000-fuse-b... Home » Tanpa Label » 1999 Kia Sportage Engine Diagram - Kia Sportage 2000 Fuse Box Diagram Auto Genius / Kia sportage 1999 kia truck sportage 4wd 2.0l mfi dohc 4cyl fig. Use only kia original parts for the ignition key in your vehicle. In this publication you will find a designation of the fuses and relays of the Kia Sportage 1 with box diagrams and photo examples of execution. Let’s highlight the fuse responsible for the cigarette lighter. Check the current assignment of fuses and relays with your diagrams on the back of the protective cover. 1999 Kia Sportage. where is the fuse located that controls fuel pump? the fuel pump fuse (10A) is in the passenger compartment fuse box. the fuel pump relay, if you should want to find it, is in the engine compartment fuse and relay box.
Good morning, the 1 and 2 fuses get hot and it won't start, did I change them and started. Well for a while now they warmed up again, I changed them, and did not start. motor is a 1999 kia sportage 2.0 KIA Sportage (2000) - fuse box diagram - Auto Genius https://www.autogenius.info > kia-sportage-2000-fuse-b... Good morning, the 1 and 2 fuses get hot and it won't start, did I change them and started. Well for a while now they warmed up again, I changed them, and did not start. motor is a 1999 kia sportage 2.0 KIA Sportage (2000) - fuse box diagram - Auto Genius https://www.autogenius.info > kia-sportage-2000-fuse-b... KIA Sportage – fuse box diagram – engine compartment. Description. Ampere rating [A] Protected component. FUEL INJ. 30. Fuel injection system. ADD. 30. Good morning, the 1 and 2 fuses get hot and it won't start, did I change them and started. Well for a while now they warmed up again, I changed them, and did not start. motor is a 1999 kia sportage 2.0 KIA Sportage (2000) - fuse box diagram - Auto Genius https://www.autogenius.info > kia-sportage-2000-fuse-b...
Comments
Post a Comment